I graduated from the "College of Medicine" , University of Baghdad in Baghdad, Iraq in 1980. Since then, I have had over 24 years experience in Paediatrics and Neonatology.
• MBChB College of Medicine, University of Baghdad
• DCH Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, United Kingdom
• MRCPI Royal College Of Physicians of Ireland
• FRCPI Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
• FRCPCH Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, United Kingdom
• Over 9 years of experience in the UK in General Paediatrics and Neonatology
• Formerly Consultant Paediatrician at Bangalore Baptist Hopsital
• Formerly Head of the Department, Neonatology at St Philomena’s Hospital
• Currently Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist at Columbia Asia Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore since its inception.
• Life member of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics
• Life member of National Neonatal Forum
• Member of the Indian Chapter of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland